Judgment Recovery: For Individuals
Collecting a Judgment in California.
CLIENT CATEGORY: Individuals Who Have Won a Court Judgment
If you have found it necessary to obtain a court judgment, in all likelihood the person who owes you money may be a sophisticated judgment debtor. They may be quite experienced in using techniques as well as other professionals to deceive you and others.
The good news – DBM Private Investigator is even more experienced in out-maneuvering these deceptive practices.
As a former federal agent, he can help you collect your judgment in California using methods that surpass a typical collection agency. He devises legal strategies to locate and convert your debtor’s assets and income to satisfy your judgment. These strategies include:
· Asset searches to include bank, brokerage and employment for the judgment debtor
· Debtor and third party examinations
· Enforcement by writ of execution and writ of possession
· Account garnishments
· Turn-over orders
· Liens on real and personal property and in pending actions
· Assignment orders
· Charging orders
· Identifying and setting aside fraudulent asset transfers
· Analysis of asset-protection strategies
· Voiding false creditor claims
· Receivers to aid in the enforcement of judgments
· Creditor’s rights in bankruptcy
DBM Private Investigator will apply every method at his disposal to obtain the money that is rightfully yours. Contact judgment collector Derrick J. Taylor (949) 422-5617, and learn how he can assist in recovering your judgment.